TCM RACING 2
A downloadable Racing game for Windows
We Are on the Demo state, Game will Continuously be in Development as The Community requests all the updates
TCM RACING is a sandbox racing game where you can just do anything yourself!
NOTE: DEMO BUILD 2 ISN'T THAT OPTIMIZED WELL, WILL BE FIXED IN THE FULL RELEASE. KEEP THAT IN MIND.
The spec list below contains what hardware config works best within the game (things may change)
|CPU||Dual core processor with 1.5GHz or more||This game isn't that cpu intence and it's mostly single threaded, you're good I guess.|
|RAM||8 GB*||*In current testing, it's 8 gb now for a reason.|
|GPU||Integrated graphics||Usually runs around 10 to 30 fps with IGPU. It's recommended to run in low settings (duh)|
|CPU||Mid range Intel or AMD CPUs||The game was built on a ryzen system.. Depending of the specs your game may run faster than the developer's pc.|
|RAM||16GB DDR4, 2133Mhz or Higher||It's better to have a fast ram. OC your ram or not. Depends of the stability of the temperature.|
|GPU||GTX 1060 or Better||The graphics in maximum are quite GPU intense. Post processing takes up the most effect with Screen space reflections with performance. Optimization is going to be fixed with full release.|
|PSU||550W||(this is there to keep in mind if you have a low wattage psu your likely to have your pc crash if you spawn too many capsule bombs.)|
* :This type of installation will be no longer be used. In Full Release, This will be changed. *
Very simple to install
IF YOU HAVE WINRAR:
- Extract to "TCM RACING" or whatever the folder is called... theres a obvious reason why i choose to use that method often.
1. You dont have to get your download folder messy.. It's nice to get stuff organized!
- Just Search the folder you just extracted!
Then your ready to go!
IF YOU USE ONLY WINDOWS ZIP EXTRACTING METHOD
- Right click on the zip archive, Click extract all,
- Just click the Extract button in the bottom, It should automatically open up the folder, and you're set!
HOW TO LAUNCH UP THE PROGRAM:
-Double click where it says just "TCM RACING 2" or "TCM RACING 2.exe" depending of your view settings. if you did it you just did it. congrats!